Monday, November 12, 2012

Chihuly Nights

This picture was not from the Arboretum, but I thought I would include it because I like the guy in the picture and I think we look nice :)  ....
we were going to my cousin's engagement party in Shreveport.


 Anyhoo...
Tom and I went to Chihuly Nights at the Arboretum.
 
Ate dinner out there. Should have brought our own food and had a picnic since the food we got was "eh".


 It was a beautiful night- good weather. Nice to be just the 2 of us.
 

 
 

 
 
Afterwards, went to take Tom out for dessert at a place I had been with some girlfriends (MoMo's). Found out it was closed and relocated.
So we walked around and happened upon a little Italian restaurant. Only about 8 tables. No one there. But the stickers on the door told us it was Zagat Rated, so we went on in.
The way the owner sat in the corner and drank his cocktail reminded us of a gangster movie.
Ending up stuffing ourselves on calamari, crab cakes, and tiramisu.
 
Good times with Tom Louis.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

y'all look awesome, as always! loved the outfits! sad to hear that momo's closed though, that was our favorite uptown place to eat!
you are always so good at telling stories rebekah! happy you two had some good time together!