Saturday, October 5, 2013

We're Pregnant and "It's a Race!"

So yes, Baby Quatro is on it's way! 
 On June 13th, I took a pregnancy after Tom went to work.
AHHHH! It was positive! 
Excited, and little bit nervous.

Since we were in the middle of packing, I decided to incorporate the madness in telling Tom.

I placed the positive pregnancy test in a box....
... and when Tom got home from work, I told him to check out the box I had packed.


Love that I got his reaction on film!

(Fun to go back and look at the "reveal" of Margaret Gray's pregnancy.
 I don't have Simon's on film because I took a pregnancy test in the middle of the night then woke up Tom to tell him... he was kinda confused about what was going on. I'm not sure what I was thinking. ha.)

So on Father's Day, we decided to tell Tom's family.
Since we had the photobooth rockin', we decided to use it to reveal to Tom's family that Bebe #4 was on it's way.

At the end of our family photo session, we held up signs that read "Feb 2014" and "#19" . 
This was to be Louis grandchild #19.
So glad Mary Pat had picked up my camera and documented these. 
Love Kate's reaction!






I distinctly remember telling Mary Pat "please have another child so I don't feel so crazy!"

Well....

The Whitesides took a family picture, and held up these signs...


"Feb 2014"
"#19... It's a Race!"
Love it!
Was soooooo excited for them!
Mary Pat is due exactly a week before me and it's been fun sharing this experience with her! (again! - Henry and Evie are 4 months apart. Simon and Gwyneth are 1 month apart.... somehow I threw a Margaret Gray in the mix)
Her babies have come late... mine have come early....
We'll see!!!

Actually, we both kind of want to "finish last".... #20 is kinda cooler than #19. ha.


Mary Pat telling Evie.
Such a sweet moment.....
... my kids were clueless and never caught on to the excitement that day. ha.

You know what is horrible... I can't remember how I told my mom that I was pregnant.....

2 comments:

Mary Pat said...

What a sweet post!! So thankful we get to experience this together! I really need to get caught up on my blog :)

Unknown said...

Oh my oh my oh my!!! Yea! What wonderful news!