Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ball Game- Take 2....

On Saturday night, we went to the Rangers game, again. As we pulled up to the parking space, it started to lightening and sprinkle. We sat in the car for a little while, hoping for the rain to let up. When we realized that it was only going to get worse, we decided to run for it. Tom put a blanket over Henry's head (we're real smart, you know) and we ran- all while the rain started to pour down. From under the blanket, we heard Henry laughing! I wish I could have gotten a picture of it! By the time we got to an entrance, we were soaked!

Here is a picture that I did get. Notice the blur- that's because it was so muggy, the lens fogged up.

Because of the hour and 20 min rain delay, we only stayed through the 1st inning.

No comments: