Yay! You have comments now! Good job, way to listen to "the people"! : ) That little blue outfit of his is precious and i just LOVED reading the story about how he was giggling! Rebekah, how funny! : ) I miss that little face of his, moon face as Zack calls it,but you have been so good about blogging lately, it has been a great replacement until I see him in person! : )
3 comments:
But the problem is you always say so yourself. I couldn't concentrate because of his near obscene gesture.
thanks for putting the comments back up so I can tell you how incredibly cute your son is! nice work!
Yay! You have comments now! Good job, way to listen to "the people"! : ) That little blue outfit of his is precious and i just LOVED reading the story about how he was giggling! Rebekah, how funny! : ) I miss that little face of his, moon face as Zack calls it,but you have been so good about blogging lately, it has been a great replacement until I see him in person! : )
Post a Comment