Friday, August 29, 2008

A Big Thursday

Yesterday, Liz, my friend/roommate from college, and her son, Jackson, came over from north Dallas. Liz is pregnant with her 2nd son and due in October. So good to see her and her growing family!
Jackson and Henry-checking each other out
This was funny. We were trying to get a picture of the 2 little ones together before Liz and Jackson left. Jackson did not want anything to do with Henry- whenever I put Henry down, Jackson would scoot over. Poor Henry...don't worry though, he was up and breathing right after I took the picture.


Thursday night, my great aunt, Katharine, and my cousin, Clara, were in town from Shreveport.
We had dinner and a great time catching up.
It's crazy to think that I can remember Clara when she was Henry's age. It's been neat to watch her grow up and I can't wait to see what she'll do with her life!
Henry with his great-great aunt.

No comments: