On Saturday, we braved the freezing weather and went to the Fort Worth Stock Show.
Aside from the weather and the absence of a funnel cake (how did I leave without one?!?), it pretty much was the same experience as last year ... Henry was only interested in the big animals from a far...and since my hands were staying warm in my pockets, I don't have pics of them.
Go ahead and laugh at Henry's hat... my mom made it.
5 comments:
Love the "Milking Demonstration" picture. Funny.
I like the hat, for real :) and I like the milk pic too! looks like good fun even if it was cold. alex wishes he could have gone with you! our rodeo isnt till March-boo
i still can't get over that cute green jacket of his! i love your comment about his hat, he looks cute in it! : ) that one pic of him looking over his shoulder on the tractor is ADORABLE! margaret gray looks so cute and cuddly! i am so glad that she slept the whole time for you!
Can we caption the "milking demonstration" picture? Would it be incorrect to assume that you were working this booth?
Did you smell any corndogs?
live milking demonstrations just almost made me pee in my pants...i hear ya, sister
Post a Comment