I first have to thank Liz for fixing my problem with uploading my pics... I was having issues and now I can continue blogging :)
Here's what's been going on with us... the abbreviated version:
.JPG)
Big brother and Little sister getting ready for their 1st night sleeping under the same roof
.JPG)
Margaret warming up after her 1st bath
.JPG)
Nice and cozy with Tom
.JPG)
1st doctor's visit
.JPG)
Hanging out
.JPG)
Henry asked to hold his sister... Looks like he is giving her a "noogie"
.JPG)
"Arg!" says Pirate Margaret
.JPG)
So sweet
.JPG)
After 4 days of sleeping in our room, Margaret got the boot to her crib... looks like she enjoys it!
.JPG)
Going for a walk
.JPG)
Tom found her like this one night... busted out of her swaddle.
.JPG)
The McAdams brought us dinner from them and the Warminskis... Thanks for the good food!
Tom is checking out Rocky's ugly winter sweater T-shirt.
.JPG)
Henry sucked Amy into reading his favorite book
.JPG)
On Sunday, Leah came to meet Margaret...
.JPG)
... so did Kristen.
It was great to see both friends!
.JPG)
That evening we went to the park...
Margaret got some sunshine.
.JPG)
And Henry got his 1st see-saw experience.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Reading to the kiddos before bedtime
.JPG)
Margaret had trouble paying attention.
.JPG)
On Tuesday, we went to the zoo with the Woods.
This pic marks a milestone... usually Henry is scared of this sculpture.
.JPG)
Ella and Rylie "guiding" Henry
.JPG)
Margaret slept the entire time
.JPG)
And Henry ate this whole apple... seeds and all.
(Liz also made me feel better- Apple seeds do not contain arsenic, but do contain cyanide)
.JPG)
Jenny- this pic is for you :)
We're getting along well!
Margaret is a good sleeper and eater and Henry is being a great big brother!
3 comments:
She is so cute - I love her cheeks :) Hey, anytime you want to go to the park or the zoo or whatever, I'm game! I am loving this pretty weather and would love to see Margaret and get out and enjoy the weather. Let me know!
Yay Pictures! I love them all, especially of Margaret after her bath.
yay! pics of margaret gray! bekah and i just ate them up, we love getting as many glimpses of that beautiful girl as we possibly can! what a lovely sleeper she is too! : ) thanks for that last pic, leave it to henry to always make me giggle! : )
Post a Comment