There are still some things that need to be done, but here is what
Margaret calls home.
I sewed the crib skirt and curtains. My sister in law, Jenny, helped me sew the window valances, with assistance from Mary Pat.
.JPG)
.JPG)
PatPat made the pillows. Chair is from my mom- it's probably as old as me, and at one point my mom wanted to throw it away, but I insisted on keeping it... never thought I would put it in my daughter's nursery.
.JPG)
Painting by my great-grandmother, Margaret Gray.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Amy painted these letters... they match the bumper perfectly!
7 comments:
So flippin cute! It looks amazing. Just the right amount of "stuff!" The pillows looks great, the painting, the shelf - the bedding, I love it all!
Margaret's nursery is beautiful!!!!
Beautiful pics of a beautiful room! Nice job!
Oh Wow Rebekah, you did it! What a beautiful room! It's perfect! You should be very proud of yourself missy, with the way you made your "vision" appear! : ) I can't wait to see it in person!
It looks great!! I love seeing all the final details - the shelves, the painting, bookcase, letters, etc. Thanks for the shout out - it was a tough job to iron the material, but someone had to do it! : )
It is so pretty, Bekah! You have so much to be proud of. I am out of town this weekend, but can we set a date to come meet Margaret and bring you dinner next week?
okay that is beautiful! I am so jealous!! Can you come do mine now?! :) and put in some gorgeous big windows too! thanks for posting these- I love it!
Post a Comment