It's been such a fun month with Miss Margaret!
Loves to smile- wakes up happy in the morning.
Naps about 3 times a day... also gets a little catnap around dinner time.
Goes 9-10 hours between feeding at night- waking up around 4-5 to feed and goes right back to sleep, until 7-8.
Now sleeps with no swaddle and no paci.
Has found her fingers and loves to suck on them.
She squeals when she gets real excited!
(well, most of the time)
She's reaching for and holding her toys... likes to put them to her mouth.
She's really good at letting me know when she is done with the pictures.
Showing you how she tries to roll over.
She's rolled over several times from back to front (just last night she rolled over in bed and slept like that) and a few times from front to back... I can't complain- doing better than Henry who was 7 months before he rolled over!
We went to Margaret's 4 month check up-
My new favorite picture
I found this picture of my great grandmother, Margaret Gray Rollins, and me. (wow, I had a huge forehead) My expression in my eyes remind me of an expression Margaret makes.
I'll leave you with a video of Margaret laughing....
She's rolled over several times from back to front (just last night she rolled over in bed and slept like that) and a few times from front to back... I can't complain- doing better than Henry who was 7 months before he rolled over!
Little Sister isn't so little!
15 lbs 11 ounces (95th %)
26 inches (off the charts!!)
Ha!
I'll leave you with a video of Margaret laughing....
I came home the other day and Tom had Henry jumping on the bed to get Margaret to laugh. It's a funny little chuckle.
6 comments:
She is beautiful! Hard to believe she is 4 months! I told you she was almost as long as Jackson!!!! Love the video!!!!
Oh how much better can it get, your little girl laughing her sweet laugh because of Henry and your hubby???!! What a cute family moment! And those pics of Margaret Gray are just gorgeous, now she sure does know how to look and pose for the camera, that little model! Maybe she will teach her brother a thing or two! : )
I love her little chuckle!
And I can't get over how long she is! I looked at Audrey's records and she wasn't that long until she was 9 months old! But your husband is twice as tall as mine, so it shouldn't be that much of a shock.
Those pictures of Margaret Gray on the chair are so cute! She definitely looks like you in that picture with your great grandmother!
How sweet that big brother Henry can make his sister laugh!!
wow, i can't get over margaret's eyes (and cheeks, of course). so beautiful! i love seeing the baby pics of margaret and henry at the same age on the side of the blog because they look so much alike but one is so masculine and the other is so girly
(this is jenny's sis-in-law, btw :-) - yes, i still love the baby blogs)
such a cute lil chuckle! :) I love your new "favorite" photo too! nice job!! what a doll!!
Post a Comment