Henry and Margaret have been quite the party people lately.
Ella's 7th Birthday
This was Margaret's first time in the pool and I think she liked it, unlike her big brother.
(on a sidebar..... Henry's facial expression in the above picture looked so familiar to me... and then I remembered- this is what he looked like after he was born:...must be his "traumatized" facial expression)
And glad to know that kids like to wear their birthday crowns from school.
Brinley's 1st Birthday
Amy left no detail untouched by watermelon sweetness.
You should check them out for yourself
@ McChat
(they were supposed to spend a night with us during their trip to the area, but Henry came down with some virus and we had to cancel. boo.)
he's not the biggest fan of the texture.
Thomas' 6th Birthday
Chuck E Cheese pulled out all stops for Thomas.
I was sad Henry couldn't be there... he would have loved the music and dancing.
Well, I think he would have... he could have been totally freaked out.
Luke's 3rd Birthday
I have no pics of the birthday boy because, well, we didn't exactly show up to the party at the right time :)
I had forgotten that the party time had been changed- whoops!
And we couldn't return at the correct time since we were headed out of town later that day.
Liam's 1st Birthday
Henry and Margaret loved being with their Lagersen cousins.
The birthday boy cooled off with some ice
Sarah Grace and Margaret Gray shared a special moment
While Henry ran around with Madeline, Margaret slept well in Papa's arms
After the party at the park, we went out to dinner.
Madeline and Henry bring out the crazies in each other!
Typical 2nd child- didn't have one of those covers for Margaret,
but I did drape a burp cloth over the area on which she was sucking :)
Thanks to our friends and family for having us spend these special moments with them!
4 comments:
I love that pic of MG and Sarah Grace. I haven't seen a pic of her in a while. She's a little beauty!
Thanks for revisiting blogging for just long enough to blog about Brin's party! I am so glad yall were there even though I feel like I didn't really talk to anyone. LOVE the pic of you and Marge- perfect!
Great update! That picture of Margaret Gray with her cousin is so sweet and special! What a great profile she has too! : ) And that face does look so familiar! I have always loved that picture of Henry, teehee, his tramatized face! I love your blogger humor! : ) And yes, our "lovesick" children will have to meet again someday! : )
wow! yall ARE the party peeps! :) such fun!!
Post a Comment