Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Meeting Baby Charlie

Our dear friends welcomed
Charles Hatch Delaney
on June 5th.
Henry, Margaret, and I met him last week and spent the morning with his sweet brothers, Jackson and Cooper.
Such a handsome little fellow- complete with red hair :)

Cooper, Henry, and Jackson took a break from their playing to watch a little Cars.


Margaret liked playing with their toys, too.



Liz is doing such a great job with her 3 boys. She's such a good friend and a good parenting "resource".
(Oh, get this- the day they were leaving the hospital, their AC broke, so they had to spend a couple nights in a hotel- talk about stressful! and a pain in the neck!)


I love this picture Liz took of Henry- she's so good at capturing "moments".


And I don't feel like I got a good photo of Charlie,
so I stole this pic from her blog:
We love you Baby Charlie and look forward to watching you grow!
(Margaret's got her eye on you)

No comments: