Friday, July 2, 2010

MMM.. Rice Cereal...Not.

Margaret Gray had her 1st taste of rice cereal last week.










It didn't go so bad...
I've been giving it to her 1-2 times a day.
Currently, she's decided that she actually hates the stuff.
She'll actually scream!
So... I'm trying to figure out what to do next.
I think I'll move onto the oatmeal cereal... I've had friends' babies like that better, so we'll give it a try.
Come on, Margaret Gray... food is your friend.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Jackson liked the rice cereal at first, too...but then decided he didn't like it. But he loves the oatmeal! We are still having problems integrating vegetables...so we are a little behind in the food department...so if you come across any tips / suggestions! Please feel free to pass them along!

Casey B said...

We still do oatmeal once or twice a week. And cream of wheat. She loves that stuff!!