Oh what a smart boy! Bekah can't wait for him to read to her on Tuesday morning, can there be a storytime with Mr. Henry then??? Wish I had seen this before we talked so I could mention it and tell you once again what an amazing job you have done with that smarty pants!
Too cute! Jackson enjoyed watching the video, too! He was grinning at me and kicking his feet! You'll have to give me tips on how you do such a good job! Of course, I have no doubts that Henry is also super smart!
5 comments:
oh my gosh...he is so cute! love it!
Oh what a smart boy! Bekah can't wait for him to read to her on Tuesday morning, can there be a storytime with Mr. Henry then??? Wish I had seen this before we talked so I could mention it and tell you once again what an amazing job you have done with that smarty pants!
I don't even know what to say...amazing, impressive, ridiculous...Evie can't wait for her story time with Mr. Henry!!
Too cute! Jackson enjoyed watching the video, too! He was grinning at me and kicking his feet! You'll have to give me tips on how you do such a good job! Of course, I have no doubts that Henry is also super smart!
seriously!! :) so smart! way to go mom!! alex is watching this when he gets up from nap!! he loves that book too but when I read it!
Post a Comment