Saturday, July 10, 2010

Margaret Gray- 6 months

This month has brought many changes.




She's begun to sit pretty well on her own.












Margaret also enjoys standing while holding on to something.





She's begun to rock forward... getting ready to crawl.
I have mixed emotions about that... kinda hoping that she'll crawl later rather than sooner :)


Margaret's a mover and a shaker... a squeaker and a squealer!

She went through a period this month where she was done with playing on her tummy and back. Since she's started to sit up, she's much happier.


Two little teeth also appeared this month.


The last couple of weeks she's slept until at least 7 ... I'm hoping this stays!

Eating is going better since I started serving the cereal really warm... Margaret will also take a bottle now (and will hold it herself)- found out that she prefers that warm, too. (duh!)


Outtakes

(Tom was there to catch her)




Wants to chew on anything and everything



Also grabs at everything





"Can someone help me, please?!?!"





Can't believe our little sunshine is half of a year old!



5 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already! She is beautiful!!! Please tell her to share some tips with her cousin Jackson on how to sleep until 7AM!!!!

Amy Mc said...

Seriously, there is NO WAY she is half a year old! Oh my goodness time flies. She is just gorgeous and a ray of sunshine. We love you Margaret! (as a half birthday present to you I wrote your correct name instead of my nickname for you- celebrate!)

Cassie said...

aww..happy half way mom! :) love the outtakes! too funny! and I love the collage at the end- so fun to see the growth like that!

Jenny said...

oh my gosh, these pics are beautiful! the lighting AND the precious little girl! her outfit is perfect, her bow is lovely and her facial expressions are nothing less than adorable! i love that one of tom about to catch her, teehee!

Mary Pat said...

These are beautiful pictures of Margaret!! I'm still laughing about the outtakes - such a great idea for any photo shoot post since there are always so many funny ones.