goodness, your kiddos are not only adorable but just crack me up...I love that MG seems to be "blocked" by the flag and is peeking around like "What the?" and then I love the second to last one of her- too cute!! Love those patriotic outfits!!
these aer awesome shots, they are so funny! so expressive that margaret gray is! i love the way you put her hair up in a bow too! she is quite the bow head these days . . . : )
2 comments:
goodness, your kiddos are not only adorable but just crack me up...I love that MG seems to be "blocked" by the flag and is peeking around like "What the?" and then I love the second to last one of her- too cute!! Love those patriotic outfits!!
these aer awesome shots, they are so funny! so expressive that margaret gray is! i love the way you put her hair up in a bow too! she is quite the bow head these days . . . : )
Post a Comment