We went to the Arboretum with Liz and her boys.
I was pleasantly surprised when I found out we were going to the Great Pumpkin Festival- so cool to see all the different kinds of pumpkins!
Since it was a Monday, Alice came with us too.
It was quite the feat, but I didn't loose anyone... for too long.
.JPG)
"Henry, hug your sister and say cheese." Well, he obeyed, just not the way I wanted.
-1.JPG)
-1.JPG)
-1.JPG)
-1.JPG)
Attempt #2 at a sibling pic. Fail.
.JPG)
Attempt #3. Pass... barely.
-1.JPG)
I also consider it a success that everyone was fed.
It was a beautiful way to enjoy this gorgeous weather we're having and we hope to go back soon- Henry's got pumpkin fever.
2 comments:
Let's go again soon. Maybe on a Thursday when we each have two kids : )
I always love your pumpkin patch posts! We're going on Saturday - hopefully we'll get some good pictures.
Post a Comment