Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Uploaded Some Videos

Here are some of Henry.

He's quite the singer.


"Trust and Obey" and "Holy Holy Holy"




Good Morning God. This is your day. I am your child. Show me your way.


So I found this stuffed animal dog I gave to Tom when we were in college (ah, young love) and gave it to Henry. Named it George. It's evolved into Georgie Porgie.






Thanking Jesus for his New Orleans family




Margaret the "walker"







Some shenanigans

3 comments:

Mary Pat said...

Henry is an amazing singer!! I loved Holy, Holy, Holy when he got to the "early in the morning..." and hit that high note! : )

Wow, watch out for Margaret Gray - she's going to be all over the place with that walking!! So impressive!

I love the video cameos: Henry with no pants in Margaret's walking video & Alice in the bouncing ball one.

The laundry basket game looks like fun...wonder if Evie would like it!? : )

Jenny said...

okay, every video made me giggle! whether it was henry hitting that high note (can't wait to show zack when he gets home!), alice's random shot, margaret gray laughing and falling over when henry throws her the ball or henry rolling in that landary basket! teehee! on behalf of your out of town friends and family, thanks so much for this post!

Megan said...

Such great videos! Love them all! Henry is a great singer :) Love him praying for the New Orleans crew! And Margaret is a great walker already! Love her laugh!