Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Party

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Melanie had her 2nd annual Santa party. She has her dad dress up as Santa and invites friends over for cookies and play time.
I was a little afraid Henry would react like he did last year. Nope, I was wrong. Once Henry warmed up to him, I think Henry thought Santa was his best friend.... especially since Santa gave him a candy cane.

Henry told Santa he wants a backhoe loader for Christmas... we'll see!

Sweet Margaret Gray. She really didn't know what to think of Santa. No tears, though.
MG's funny face here makes me laugh. I think she was blowing air out of her mouth. Maybe she was thinking about the rocking lamb she wants from Santa.


Thanks, Melanie! We had a great time and the pictures you took are beautiful!


3 comments:

Cassie said...

what a great opportunity and fun party! I wish my dad would do that so I can get such great pictures like these (and not pay an arm and a leg!) :)

Mary Pat said...

I love this party idea too! I've already been brainstorming who I can ask here in SA to have their dad do this. :)

You got some sweet pictures of your kiddos! I'm so impressed that Henry and Santa are buds...Evie still isn't very fond of St. Nick

Jenny said...

That last pic of Margaret Gray is so funny! And go Henry with befriending Santa! As always, your kids look adorable!