Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snow Pics

Here are our pictures from when it iced/ snowed.
Tuesday morning
After taking about a million hours getting the kids and myself dressed, we braved the cold.
The kids were excited for oh.... 3 mins.
A gust of wind came along and they both screamed bloody murder.
Back inside.
Margaret went down for a nap.
Henry wanted to brave the elements again.
He was pretty upset that he had to wear Margaret's gloves.
(his were in my car. Tom took my car to work- He couldn't get his out of the driveway... for 4 days)

Then I took Margaret out.
Fresh up from a nap, she actually liked being out in the single digits.

Kept trying to pick up the ice.


Well, we were stuck inside for the next 4 days.
Kids didn't mind... I did get a little cabin fever. Knowing that there was no way of going anywhere got to me.
(I take that back, we had a couple of excursions to Kate and Brent's for dinner)



Finally on Friday, we got a beautiful snow. Much more do-able than the nasty ice.







:)


Luckily, there was still snow on the ground on Saturday so the kids were able to go out with Tom.


Henry liked throwing snowballs at his daddy.




3 comments:

Sarah Lagersen Sherry said...

I LOVE the pic of the lion plowing through the snow! Reminds me of Aslan, but with Henry in command...

Jenny said...

I will forever giggle at the thought of Henry being upset that he has to wear Margaret's gloves! : ) Your kids look so cute in the snow ( especially with those great homemade scarfs!), you got so many great shots! Teehee, oh and I also laughed outloud when you described what they did when the wind blew, teehee!

kristen said...

Where are henrys rubber boots from?