Father's Day started out early.
The kids and I snuck out of the house while daddy dearest was still asleep to pick up some donuts and kolaches.
Tom didn't want his picture taken :) so here are the kids enjoying their delicious breakfast.
After church, we enjoyed burgers at a local place, then kids took naps and Tom went to work from home.
PatPat and PawPaw with the Wood cousins came over for dinner.
PawPaw cooked steaks on the grill and we enjoyed a nice meal- even Tom, who didn't get any calls during dinner... I was afraid he was going to have to eat his meal in our dark bedroom by himself while looking at MRIs.
I'm very thankful that PawPaw is such a great example of a dad/husband to Tom.
A random game of "PawPaw Says" to end the evening.
Henry made a "My Daddy Book" at church:
My Daddy's favorite color is.... Red. (Henry's fav)
My Daddy's favorite food is... Hot Dogs (???)
I like it when my Daddy.... hugs me (ahh)
My Daddy is so strong he can.... (no answer-ha)
My Daddy laughs when.... he sees a Gorilla (???)
My Daddy likes me to... vacuum (no clue)
Thank you God for my Daddy!
2 comments:
Thank you for posting that last part about the daddy book, hilarious as always! I love that pic of them playing "pawpaw says" margaret looks so happy! Glad that Tom got to be around for so much of it! : )
Such cute pictures of the grandkids playing with Paw Paw!
The daddy book answers are so entertaining. I was reading your post while making work calls...I definitely laughed out loud on the phone with a customer when I read the response to "My Daddy is so strong he can..." A little difficult to recover from a random mid-conversation laugh :)
Post a Comment