We spent this year's Thanksgiving in East Texas at my cousin's house.
Always a good thing when there is lots of room inside and out for the kids to run freely.
(Her dad, Witt, is my dad's 1st cousin)
Somehow, my mom, sister, and I all showed up wearing the same color shirts. Sarah was my only sibling to be in town this Thanksgiving :( , but it was special, as always, being there with her :) She is preggo with her 2nd- due in June.
My great Aunt Katharine and her daughters and granddaughters
"Margaret, give your cousin, Liam, a hug."
She kept asking to ride the dog.
This didn't turn out well.
Fun with Mimi

Henry looking as nervous as his daddy did almost 9 years ago!
MG checking out the beautiful campus.
I'm super jealous that all of the sibs with be together for Christmas.
(by the way, I've tried playing with the settings on my camera, and I'm pretty certain that I'm not quite sure what I am doing and why I am doing it- some pictures are so bright!)
It was a great Thanksgiving Day. LOTS of good food (I was afraid that I wouldn't have room to enjoy all the delicious-ness, but I proved myself wrong) and sweet family time.
Onto Shreveport...
So I had this idea that ever time we go back to Shreveport as a family, I want to take a family photo in the spot where Tom proposed. Doesn't have to be the perfect pic- just documented. Totally wished we had started this a long time ago, but oh well.
Tom proposed to me in some gardens on our college campus.
1 comment:
Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! I love all of the pictures of you at the proposal spot - such a sweet idea! Great picture of you and Tom before your date night!
Post a Comment