Thursday, May 31, 2012

Henry's Last Day of School

Henry's last day of school was actually before we left for DC.

His teachers, Mrs. Woodson and Mrs. Tinkle, were super sweet.
The little stinker wouldn't take a picture with them.

Sadly, I think Henry was pretty pumped about it being his last day. After Simon was born, he stopped wanting to go. He didn't trust that what he was doing was a million times more fun than being home with us :)

Miss Thang wanted to be in the picture with her clutch.
(Jenny- I have got to get those glasses in the mail to you!!!)

Margaret Gray has not perfected the "thumbs up".
She's already excited about going next year, though... tells me she's looking forward to bringing a lunch box :)
 
Thank you, Pinterest, for this note pad idea! And thank you, Kinkos, for completing the order in 2 hours.... considering I found the idea the night before Henry's last day.
I'm sure his teachers loved the Cyclops look.

First day/ Last day
He had a waaay better haircut the 1st day :)


And just found this picture...
 Oh, wow. Look how much she's grown!!!
Miss those rollie pollie thighs :(

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

Love the first and last day comparison picture! These are all such sweet pictures of Henry and MG! And the teacher gift looks great!!