We haven't had anything we've had to do or anywhere we've had to be, so we've really enjoyed hanging around our house.... and with the lower temps than last summer, we've gotten to play outside without dying of a heat stroke.
Got caught eating monkey grass while playing hide and go seek.
Loves his PlayMobil men
Margaret Gray loves her Baby Simon... when he's not pulling her hair.
I'm actually trying to figure out a little about my camera. My friend, Vaune, is very patiently guiding me along the way.
Simon's the perfect subject to practice on since he's not moving yet.
My dear godson, Charlie, had the best Shoe Party when he turned 2!
Speaking of shoes, MG has been rockin' Henry's boots. She's worn his cowboy boots (that are 3 sizes too big) on several outings... I'm learning to pick my battles concerning her wardrobe.
Loves his stomp rocket.... even though he was quite distraught when it didn't go to the moon.
Cassie, I want Simon's montly pics as good as Jacob's.... practicing. fail.
These 2 will not leave me when feeding Simon. They're supposed to be quiet when in the room...
Side note- these 2 have developed their own uniform this summer.... Henry= Josh Hamilton shirt (nothing new) and MG= clothing, optional.
More practicing...
Margaret Gray basically started potty training herself. I fought it, then decided to go ahead and embrace it... easier to do it now than when Simon's on the move. She's doing ok.
The Bigs entertained themselves one afternoon for quite some time with this couch cushion and life jackets.
Popsciles with sweet friends
An art "lesson"... learning to draw flowers
Someone was a little frustrated
Water fun
Painting the driveway
One of my favorite things about our little house are the summer sunsets- love the orange glow.... crazy to think this is our last summer here.
You know what Blogger??- it's crazy that I can upload all these pictures, but somehow have
"exceeded upload quota" when trying to add tiny pics to the sidebar.... and you want me to pay you monthly??? Hmmm.... fishy.
"exceeded upload quota" when trying to add tiny pics to the sidebar.... and you want me to pay you monthly??? Hmmm.... fishy.
4 comments:
Yaaaaay for friends who like photography! Beautiful pics, Rebekah! Love the tree bokeh in the one with Henry's tongue out. Look it up ;)
yes, beautiful pics! :) and i understand how taking pics with "the bigs" (love it!) can lead to fail. I try to do it when one of them at least is occupied or out of the house :) Vaune is really good so you have a great teacher! I am jealous! although, your pics are always good. and man, your kids are too funny as always! I am with ya on the nursing when the bigs are around...getting harder and harder every day! :(
oh, and I have to pay now all of a sudden too!! what a stink pot! right?! seems fishy to me too!! boo!!
the bigs, i love it! your pics are gorgeous rebekah! i am impressed and one, day will aspire to learn a thing or two, way to be so ambitious AND successful! margaret gray just gets prettier and funnier each day, and i think simon is the best model, not just for his lack of mobility but for those good looks! and we all know how us burkharts feel about bekah's future hubby, goes without saying!
Post a Comment