I kept putting off Simon's 6 month post, thinking I would get to it eventually.... well, here I am and I can't remember diddly squat about him at 6 months.
Let's see...
I did remember to take his pictures on time.
And I'm pretty sure he slept 11 straight hours for the 1st time that month... and that was a 1, maybe 2, time occurrence.
Tried really hard to drop the 4th nap, and when he did it made his bedtime really early, ~6 pm.
He started solids. Tasted rice and oatmeal cereal, sweet potatoes, peas, apple sauce, carrots, avocado, and bananas.... and liked them all... good eater.
Ate about 2 meals a day.
Sat by himself.
Huh, I guess I did remember some things.
Well child visit
27 1/2 inches
19 pounds
7 months...
2 bottom teeth appeared. Unfortunately, not at the same time. It was rough.
He started this awful grunt and arching back routine and would wake up screaming at night. I'm guessing it was from the teething ??? It has since disappeared and he's much happier.
Only food I've added to his menu is butternut squash.
3 meals a day.
Says "beh" and "gah"
Keeping the 3 naps.
By the end of this month (once we got back from the beach), I'm no longer feeding him at night and he goes between 6:30ish pm and I roll out of bed at 6am.
Wakes up a lot happier these days.
Gets up on hands and knees and rocks... but can't figure out the crawling thing, much to his dismay.
Does a real good plank.
Scoots backwards and swivels to get what he wants.
Trying to drink water from a sippy cup.
I took these pictures right before naptime... I should have known better.
Whenever you hand him a stuffed animal when he's tired, he immediately sucks on his thumb.
Had a hard time getting "comfortable". :)
Took the lovey away so he would sit still.
Tried to get a pic of him on his hands and knees, but he was finished.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
-3.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
He's so stinkin' cute! Love all of the pictures!
thanks rebekah for these pics and for a snapshot of him, he is so stinkin cute like mary pat said! i love him and i love all those pics! so happy to hear that he is doing better sleeping, now that he is home! and oh my gosh, ghetto gift??? i love it! wanted to text you about it, but i know you are over, so thank you also for my gift!
Post a Comment