I've been meaning to go to a pumpkin patch to take pictures of Henry.... well, of course Halloween is almost here, and I haven't done so yet.
So I got Henry dressed in a cute fall outfit and went outside to take pics. I guess dead oak leaves taste delicious, since Henry could not keep them out of his mouth. Not only that, but he spit up all over his outfit... mmm...so those pics were no good.
What's a mom to do? Move the leaves, take off the baby's clothes and get to snapping.
Maybe one of these days we'll make it to a pumpkin patch...






Yum!
4 comments:
He is so adorable! Last year I tried a similar photo shoot - Jackson just ate the hay the whole time.
soooo cute! you don't need a pumpkin patch!
precious! look at him sitting up! : ) hope to see him in november! : 0
where did you get the alligator curtains, etc. for his nursery? they are adorable. it is hard being away from louisiana and an alligator room seems to be the perfect remedy!
Post a Comment