Margaret's 2nd day of life was an exciting one!
She started her day off with a hearing test.
And then sweet friends came to meet her
We had some rest time

Sara and Baby Leighton
The Smith Family
Finally, dear Liz....
He was SO excited to have his sister home!!
8 comments:
this post just melts the heart! i don't know who to talk about first, henry's outragesous excitement and cuteness or margaret gray's big and beautiful cheeks! oh i love this post, it's one of your all time bests! her coming home outfit is so pretty too! good job! and henry, that video made us laugh out loud! those flowers were pretty, thanks amy for picking those out!
So, I know you're bummed about not catching Henry on video seeing Margaret at the hospital, but these REALLY make up for it. How cute is he at the door. Oh my goodness. And I love how he screams, "dada!!!!" Too adorable.
Oh, so sweet! :)
wow, yall have had lots of visitors already!! Miss Margaret is a loved little girl. I think the video of Henry when yall walked in the door is one of the most precious videos I have ever seen!
Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful!
I'm with Jenny - I don't know where to start!
You guys did such a great job documenting the visitors and going home!
The two pictures of Margaret (one of her face and the other of her in the blanket smiling) are amazing - they look professional!!
Henry is such a sweet big brother! I love how he says "youuuu" at the end of the I love you!
Those pics are all so sweet I don't know where to start! I especially love the ones of her cheeks and of Tom laying down at the hospital with her. Margaret's birth really has warmed up this other wise drab winter!
sweetest post ever. i love every single detail. keep these pics coming, momma. i'm a post late but i have to tell you, too, how many times i've thought about your comment on the version & letting God's hand be in mg's life--such a powerful reminder for me of the incredible blessing & responsibility we have with our precious girls. xoxo
Post a Comment