(now that I have my new router... i'm going to play catch up on old posts)
In November, our UT Southwestern friends met up at the Burkhart's Cloud 9 Ranch for our annual reunion.
Whoa, did we ever pack a lot this time.
There were 2 coolers, a pack and play, 3 suitcases, a wagon, a tub of toys/books, a box of food, as well as other items. Why the box fan?- white noise.
Tom did a great job loading the car.
Can't blame her- the ranch is a happy place.
The McAdams, Burkhart, Warminski, and Hartzler families all arrived shortly thereafter.
And the good times began.
Now there were 6 cameras there, and we have all 10,000,000 pictures from them.
Here are some of my favorites.
Friday
Friday
(My 30th Birthday- how lucky was I that I got to spend it here with these folks!... I'll do a separate post)
Jenny, Sari, me, Meagan, Amy, and Grandmommy Nora (our lovely hostess)
We took an excursion to the booming town of Junction, Texas.
Daddies in charge of the kids
MG sporting camo- Bekah came with lots of great ranch wear for Margaret to borrow.


Going fishing
I went on a trail ride... my tail bone hurt for weeks!!

Since we were a few days away from Thanksgiving, we all decided to have our own feast with our med school family...
We took an excursion to the booming town of Junction, Texas.
Sunday
Since we were a few days away from Thanksgiving, we all decided to have our own feast with our med school family...
Because he's trying to get the sour patch kids, with which I was bribing him, out of his teeth.
Tom kept Margaret happy with yogurt melts.
The Gang... we decided that next year, we need to take the group shot at the beginning of the vacation... when the kids are the happiest and, in my family's case, clean.
We love these families so much and have been blessed by their friendships in so many ways!
MANY thanks to Dr. and Mrs. Burkhart for having our crazy bunch!!
If that wasn't enough pictures, you can take a trip down memory lane and see our last year's post here.
2 comments:
You are so good at blogging, I always love the way you word things : )! It was so fun to relive that wonderful weekend, I love that you posted this so late, because of that very reason! You Louis' look like you fit in pretty well in the Texas Hill Country! Teehee!
There are so many great pictures...I love all of the individual ones of your kids! And the pilgrim and Indian picture of Henry & MG!
I'm glad you had fun! It's so special that you all take the time to get together for this trip!
Post a Comment