Well, they're not for sale... but I couldn't think of a title.
We've seen Henry's hat that my mom made for him.
It was getting a little small, so she made him a new one.

And of course, Margaret got one too!

Henry didn't want to hold her at first.

Then, he couldn't resist giving her a hug.
She's just so cute!




Thanks for the hats, MiMi!
Not only do they keep your grandkids' heads warm, they make me giggle!
5 comments:
Rebekah...she is absolutely beautiful! And of course, Henry is super cute! These pictures are precious! I love the one of Margaret smiling and of Henry trying to hug her!!! I can't wait to meet her and see Henry...and of course you, too!
they are so cute! henry kinda reminds me of a sea man (?) in his hat. and margaret gray is just too beautiful already and getting so big! I have to say I just looove her room too...makes for such pretty pictures with the light and pretty yellow background!
These pictures are so cute!! I always love the brother-sister photos! MiMi did a great job on the hats!
Oh my gosh can I please eat MG's cheeks with a side of ketchup??! She is so stinking cute (and Henry isn't so bad either but I liked the hat that was too small better) Cassie, I think you were trying to say that Henry looks like Gordon's fisherman off the fish sticks box- and you're right!! Love it.
your kids are the cutest and you are so good at capturing it! those pictures of margaret gray are beautiful, she sure knows how to pose and smile for the camera!
Post a Comment