Wednesday, March 17, 2010

...In Sickness and In Health

We were so lucky to have the Burkharts come visit us last week.
I feel like it had been ages since we saw this sweet girl!
Jenny made matching onesies for Bekah and Margaret.
(Since Margaret doesn't know how to speak yet, we taught her how to make an "M".... for Margaret... with her arms. Just kidding)

We tried to get a pic of the both of them.
This pic pretty much shows how the "photo session" went.



A little better.


As good as it got.


The kiddos enjoyed super time together.


Unfortunately, this was the last meal Henry enjoyed for a while.
When Tom went to check on Henry that night, he saw that Henry had gotten sick. It was pretty yucky. Jenny was so sweet to help out... reading to Henry while we (actually Tom) cleaned.
Luckily, Jenny and Bekah haven't gotten sick.
Tom and I got sick Friday night... that was fun.


ANYHOO...
We had to cancel our playdate with our other buddies on Tuesday and Jenny and Bekah went off to stay with the McAdams.
It was fun while it lasted!
Thanks for coming to visit!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that "m" picture of Margaret Gray! Knowing your smarty pants children, she would do something like that! Henry is spelling his name, while Margaret is cheering it! : ) Cute blog title, I guess it is a bit sweeter than the other option, though I still want to hear about all the synonyms that you taught Henry! Once again, it was such a treat getting to meet that sweet girl!

Cassie said...

that was a great post...yall are hilarious!

Mary Pat said...

The girls are so cute in their matching outfits!