Speaking of being tired, Margaret's a pretty good sleeper. Sleeps about 12 hours at night and still takes 2 naps.
Lately, I've been rocking her after she wakes up. Just trying to squeeze in some one on one time and I appreciate that she'll snuggle with me.
When Henry wakes up, she walks into his room (squealing) and climbs into bed with him.
When she is hungry, she walks to the "pantry" in our kitchen and bangs on her chest ("please") until I get her her favorite snacks- raisins, animal crackers, clementines.
The girl wants to accessorize.
Blows air like an elephant, kisses like a fish, waddles like a penguin, and stings herself like a bee.
Margaret likes to take toys and books up into her chair with her.
Loves to hug on stuffed animals.
If I let her, she would stand on any and all tables/ chairs.... and smile at me while doing so.
Loves to hug on stuffed animals.
Tries to motivate me to exercise... sigh.
Hates to be put in her car seat. Once she's strapped in, she's a great passenger.... well, except when she's pestering Henry... which consists of grabbing his hand/arm. "Margaret, please stop it. No ma'am! Stop it!"
12 months of Miss Margaret Gray Louis
Thank you, dear Lord, for this precious gift.

2 comments:
Sooo cute! I love this post!
So much personality this girl has! And beauty too! : ) I loved all those faces she made in your post, and that one pic of her reading is so sweet! What a pretty blue romper too, she sure has some great "M" pieces! Happy 12 Months Margaret! Looking forward to those party pics!
Post a Comment