The Sunday before Margaret's birthday, Henry and I took her to get her haircut.
Since it was on a Sunday, we went to the only close, open, kids' place... If you just glanced at the place, it seemed pretty orderly. But I made the mistake of looking too close at the train table and lego table- disgusting.

Margaret's hair isn't that cooperative. I figured cutting off the baby hair would help control the frizz. :)

Getting ready!

I totally didn't come prepared.
Luckily they had DumDums to keep her occupied.

"How does it look in the back, brother?"

The "stylist" put some styling foam in her hair and looked at me like I was a bad mother for not buying it. Sorry I don't want my 1 year old to smell like a pre-teen.


She did look pretty sweet, if I say so.

The haircut was a success and luckily she didn't catch any diseases while taking this picture :)
4 comments:
teehee, everything your kids do have an element of humor and cuteness to it and this was no different! the haircut is adorable and the train concern is funny! that girl not only has pretty eyes, but gorgeous locks as well, she's a beauty!
Love those curls!!!!! She is adorable!!!!
adorable!!!!!! i love her new haircut!
I love the curls! I had no idea it was curly...where have I been?!? Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment