These are my favorite "monthly" pictures so far!
It's been a fun month!
Meal times are more exciting, since his pediatrician gave him the green light to eat whatever.
This has made meals for him easy- he just has what we do... red beans and rice, Jenny's meatballs, roast beef, enchiladas, breakfast dinner, peanut butter sandwiches, cheesy grits.... just to name a few.
Somehow he thought chalk and dirt were allowed on his menu, too.
And that kid can shove acorns in his mouth faster than a squirrel!
Loves bath time.
Loves to be outside.
Finally feel like we're in a good routine where I don't feel like I'm trying to "stretch" him all day long... thanks to his new "later" wake time- between 6 and 6:30 :)
Started standing without pulling up on something.
Took a step the other day... kind of throws his body forward, steps, then falls.
Says "Uh" for "uh oh"... only when prompted, though.... just kidding, just dropped his sippy cup and looked at me and said it.
Pretty good at crawling around and playing.
Still not a fan on being in the stroller for longer periods of time.
6 teeth. 2 on top, 4 on bottom.
Will sometimes give a hug and kiss when asked to.
Got a little more snuggly this month... I'm loving it.
Likes animal books.
Also Brown Bear, Brown Bear
Big babbler. I think he's more talky than my other 2 were.... apparently Tom's quiet genes are not very strong.
And I don't mean to hijack Simon's post, but if you have time, you should really go back and look at Miss Margaret Gray at 10 months... such a doll! Where did my baby girl go?
Henry's was a pretty lame post... 1st child can't get everything.











.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
How are you liking your new camera?!?!
Post a Comment