Last Thursday we had our "2nd annual" Christmas visit with the Delaneys.
This year was extra fun since we got to have a sleep over. Tom was working late, so why not?!
We crashed her mom's group Christmas party and came back to decorate gingerbread houses.
I don't know what we're going to do next year when we're in Birmingham and we don't have Liz and Colin to assemble the houses for us. :(
Cooper
Mr. Charlie Man
Somehow I didn't get a picture of Jackson or his masterpiece.
Simon kept himself entertained
Miss Maggie has to be the most easy going baby. Such a sweetheart!
Henry loved their train under their tree.
The next morning, Jackson and Cooper were off to school and we all hung out and had a relaxing morning.
Teething babies
One of Henry's favorite toys at their house.
He was serenading us with "Go Tell it on the Mountain"
We took a trip to a great toy store where I successfully bought the kids several gifts without them noticing, the kids had a picnic, then we came home so the kids could rest and Liz and I could enjoy a quiet, delicious lunch.
It was a great visit!
Liz knows I'm accepting bribes from her if we move back to the DFW :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh and will you be accepting bribes from Mary Pat and Sari and I for the SA area??
What a great visit, couldn't help but want to be there ourselves, teehee! : )
Post a Comment