We gathered at Tom's Aunt and Uncle's in Dallas on Thanksgiving.
It was a great day.
We were pumped to have the Whitesides with us!
Cousin couch
To say Simon thoroughly enjoyed his Thanksgiving feast would be an understatement... I kept on having to go back for more!
Precious Gwyneth
Shout out to Sister Schubert
I've decided that Thanksgiving is Henry's worst food nightmare. He's always had an aversion to mashed potatoes, and when I thought about it, most of the food at Thanksgiving is the consistency of mush... thus causing many gags :)
Snacks after naps
Enjoyed the warm weather... even in light rain
Uncle Alex told MG she could take their dog home in a basket.... she was very disappointed when I told her no.
:)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Great job documenting the day! I love the picture of Gwyneth and Simon in their booster seats!!
Post a Comment