Henry had his Christmas program on December 6th.
I just knew he was going to be more comfortable with being in a program that he was last year and he proved me right.
Henry waving in the red sweater vest.
Sorry for the blurry pics. I forgot a lens that zooms and was standing in the back to let Simon run around.... had to crop all of these.
My view
Kept Simon content with pretzels and tried to make sure he didn't poke his eyes out with the little pencils from the pews.
Kept Simon content with pretzels and tried to make sure he didn't poke his eyes out with the little pencils from the pews.
Some of the Kindergartners got to dress up... pretty cute.
Not sure what he was looking at.
As he was leaving, he said he was "a little nervous. I couldn't find you". :)
Henry loves to sing these Christmas songs and it makes me happy to hear him praising God for His Son.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment