(If you care to get a complete look at our Christmas activities up to date, I just posted 6 different posts... just keep scrolling... last one is Henry's Christmas Program)
Picked out our Christmas tree at the good ol' Home Depot
Got the lights put up
While Tom was putting up lights...played in there a good hour.
Thanks, Sara, for the boxes!
I am so happy about the placement of this year's Christmas cards.... why did it take me 8 years to think of this ?!?!
2 weeks later... we finally decorated our tree last night.
So much fun to see the joy in my children's faces!
Henry did a little pre- decorating.
This teddy bear ornament has to be at least 25 years old.
Margaret Gray was in love.
Ornaments = Teething Toys
Simon headed off to bed. Will have to try these pics again....
... I know H will be excited about that :)
Sweet evening together.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment