Sunday, August 29, 2010

Godson

My friend, Liz, asked me to be Charlie's godmother, and I couldn't be more honored/ excited!
I jokingly told her that I'm going to have to look up the "duties" on the Internet, since I wasn't sure what they are.
Liz told me that I just need to be a spiritual role model for him.... talk about pressure :)
The baptism is in October, and I look forward to being with Charlie on that special day.
(I stole this pic from Liz's blog because I think it's one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen- he's the redhead I've always wanted!! :) )

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats again on this huge honor, I think you are the perfect person for the job of being a spiritual leader! I mean, heck, look at Henry with the way he loves bibles and church and bible study! And you are right, that is one awesome pic! I love how you do have the redhead that you have always wanted, in a godson! It's perfect!

Mary Pat said...

Congratulations...how special!! I love that picture of Charlie!