Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome back...

Alice!
Mondays and Wednesdays are Henry and Margaret's days spent with their cousin.
A neighbor did ask me if they were all mine.
Another said "Whoa, you have your hands full!"
Come on people!
Maybe it's because the kids were in their PJs,
or maybe I need a bigger wagon.
I have started to curse the hills in our neighborhood.

The kids aren't always this happy, but so far so good!

3 comments:

Amy Mc said...

you are the super mom of the world and I wouldn't be shocked if you had all three and handled them as well as you do. :0) have fun!

Jenny said...

haha! that's funny what she said! i am so impressed by you rebekah, you make it look so easy and like so much fun! all three of them are so blessed by the stregnth that you have to do this!

Mary Pat said...

Evie and I loved looking at the cousin pictures! She's a little sad she doesn't get weekly wagon rides...maybe we can arrange one during our next visit! : )