Monday, August 16, 2010

Magical Birthday Party

Henry and I got to celebrate Audrey's 2nd birthday at a Puppet Theater.




I was really surprised how well Henry sat and watched the variety show.



Audrey was great help with the magic tricks... and added much humor to the show.




The Variety Show ended with this weird dancing bear/ doll thing. Surprising only 1 child was scared, and it wasn't mine!




Even though Henry was a little leary of the puppets up close, I got him pose with Raggedy Ann... he frequently puts his hands on his hips these days. Ha.



We don't get to see the Barkers nearly enough these days since they moved, so it was nice to hang out with them for the afternoon and see Audrey enjoy her party.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the picture with his hand on his hip! He is too cute and I can't believe how big he is getting! He is growing up!!!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Henry with his hand on his hip is soooo funny and cute! HAHA! He never ceases to make us smile!