We drove down to Houston to help Evie celebrate her 2nd birthday and to help the Whitesides bid farewell before they moved.
Lucky for me, cause I got to pawn Margaret off on them while I went down one of the big twisty slides- twice :) I'm really wanting to do an adults-only trip to Hurricane Harbor.
We tried to take a group pic last we did last year at Evie's party.
Margaret Gray was making it difficult.
Since it was the Whitesides' last night in Houston, we all had a slumber party at the Burkharts.
Jenny, Mary Pat, and I went out for cheese and wine.
And stayed up too late talking.
So glad these two have gotten to be such great friends!
The next morning, after helping MP and Jenny with their goodbyes :),
we loaded up the kids and headed home.
We loved all our time we got to spend with our dear friends.. just wished it could have been longer.
Love how Bekah prefers to be dressed in her swimsuit at all times!
2 comments:
Thanks again for making the wonderful drive down I-45! It was so special having the entire Louis family there. I love all of the pictures you took!! Henry dominated the water park - what a great action shot on the slide!
That Goodbye Weekend/Evie's birthday weekend wouldn't have felt right without you guys! It was SOOOO much fun having you in town with us!Bekah and I sure enjoyed being "a Louis" for a weekend too!
Post a Comment