Our sweet Margaret Gray started her dance class early September.
She was super excited to go sign up and pick out her leotards, tights, slippers, and dance skirt.
Watching her get ready for her 1st class was priceless.
My favorite. :)
All ready!
I promise she was excited.
I told her to blink...
... and this is what I got. Ha.
The night before, she dropped a pretty good sized rock on her big toe... its still bruised.
Surprised me that it bothered her, since she is usually my "trooper"... but she did not want to participate.
Although it broke my heart, she thought it made perfect sense that she sat out to to "rest her bloody toe".
At one point, she did join the group...
... but decided to stay in one spot.
The GREAT thing is that the next week, and every week since, she bee-boops in and hangs onto every word/move her teacher makes.
Its warms my heart to see her shine.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment