Monday, August 16, 2010

7 months

I attempted to get a good 7 month picture, but Margaret wasn't feeling the love for the camera.

I love this outfit- thanks Leah!
There's a smile!


Tried to get some happier pictures before church.
There we go :)





Getting bored...



And it's over.


This month I have felt like I'm taking crazy pills....
Margaret's all over the place :)
Crawling like a champ now... she's gotten fast!
Loves to eat shoes(especially Henry's Crocs.. he gets pretty annoyed when I put them on his feet and they're all wet), paper, and leaves.
Doesn't love to be fed solid food. (I'll get to that later)
Still sleeps pretty well, but learning to pull up in the crib definitely put a dent in her naps for a while.
Talks the most when she's in the car... such sweet sounds... no mamas or dadas yet.
Happy 7 months, my love.

3 comments:

Amy Mc said...

Wow girl, talk about some blog catching up! Nice job and thanks for all the great pics. Happy 7 months precious Marge!

Megan said...

I can't believe the is already 7 months! She is beautiful!!!!

Mary Pat said...

The monogrammed outfit from Leah is so cute!

I love how you put Margaret Gray and Henry's pictures from the same stages on the side bar!