Friday, August 27, 2010

Playing Around

Margaret playing around while I sorted fall clothes.
She found her favorite toy- the purple spider.



Loves that thing!
It needs a name- haven't come up with a good one, yet.
She crawls all around the house with it.



Tom thought it would be a good idea to show the kids how much fun the window seat can be.



One day, Henry wanted to take a nap in it.


Playing around with Mr. Potato Head.


Almost, Henry.


4 comments:

Mary Pat said...

These pictures are awesome! I love the window seat one with both of the kids! Henry's Mr. Potato Head reminds me of the Toy Story - "Look, I'm Picasso!"

Elizabeth Delaney said...

Too Cute! Henry was SO close on the potato head! : )

Jenny said...

Oh, you guys syre know how to have fun, can we come over and play???? And Margaret just makes the best faces! way to go on that potatoe head henry!

Megan said...

I love this post! So cute!!!!