Thursday, August 5, 2010

Video Madness

Hadn't unloaded my videos off the camera in a while... so you get to "enjoy" them all at once... don't think any of them are too long.
"What's the biggie?" you ask.
HUGE improvement from the beginning of the summer when he was terrified of the water.
I think it was his swimsuit that was holding him back. :)




I adore Margaret's chuckle.



Family baseball time with a pink golf club and a tennis ball.


Playing a "guitar"

Jesus Loves Me


Doggie training is hard work.

Henry likes to eat Margaret's leftovers and Margaret wanted to get her screech documented. It's a lovely sound.

Little Miss MG decided to sit, crawl, and pull up all at once. We've been very busy. She wanted to "dress" just like her brother on his crawling video.

I was once told that you can tell a dog's intelligence by how quickly they try to get a towel off their head. ...Whew- Margaret's in the clear.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

those are awesome! where to start!? :) I love henry eating the peas- too funny! somehow, I dont foresee that happening in our house. Way to go Margaret Gray! wow, what a mover! :) Henry cracks me up! guitar was rockin', awesome baseball- glad miss MG was not injured! haha, what a great dunk, Jesus loves me rendition is a winner, dog trainer galore! :)

Mary Pat said...

I loved all of the videos!! Your "goodness gracious" after Margaret's scream was hilarious!! I can't wait to see her crawl in person. And Henry is such a great big brother - with making his sister laugh and spoon feeding her peas (even if he does steal some bites). Looks like he's ready for Evie's swim party!

Megan said...

LOVE THIS POST!!! It was so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing videos of your cute kiddos! Agree...there is too much to even comment on...it was all so cute!!!!

Jenny said...

Okay, Bekah and I were completely captivated by this 5 star blog post! I turned and looked at her and we agreed that it is almost like I need to call you to comment on this amazing post! I set her down to type this and she started balling, she wanted more! To which I said, "you get more on Saturday, whoohoo!" I think this post could have been somewhat sad to me if we weren't going to be seeing it all in person tomrorow! Whoo-hoo! Henry, singing, swimming, playing sports, being a great big brother and of course margaret gray CRAWLING AND LAUGHING! Oh, i can't wait! You must do more of these posts, they are my favorite!

Amy Mc said...

Thanks for sharing these! Love the "geetar"!