Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

We had a very laid back Easter this year.
Kids got books and candy filled eggs in their baskets.... got to get Simon one of those.

We really didn't talk much about the Easter Bunny, so H was kinda confused why his basket was on the table.
I actually got the kids real coordinating outfits this year, but took no pics. I'll save them for the beach....



Went to the earlier church service and had Braums' burgers for lunch. We were all enjoying an afternoon nap when the electricity went out... therefore, the kids woke up from the sound of silence. I have a love/hate relationship with their sound machines.

Headed over to the Woods' for an early dinner.
Henry and Uncle Brent with their matching outfits.


We had a quick hunt after it stopped raining.



Simon's onesie says "Little rother".... the "B" fell off.. it's a hand me down. Only the finest this Easter :)



And here are some pics from Henry's Easter party at school.


1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

Love the picture of Henry and Brent! Little rother...hilarious!! :) That's a really cute family photo of you guys. And please tell Henry to stop growing up so fast...I can't get over how old he looks in his school party pictures!